Sunday, July 29, 2012

I just realized it's been almost a year since I last posted. In my last post I was talking about how we were going to start working out and whatnot, and I definately have been working out! I work out 5-6 times a week, one on one with my personal trainer once and I take a bootcamp type class with my trainer twice a week. When I started working out, I was 250 pounds, and now I am 196.5 pounds. My ideal weight is 172, so I'm almost there...although I want to get down to 169 so that I can be under 170, even if it's only for a day! I didn't take picture when I started working out, and I haven't really taken any progression pictures, but I do have some pictures so that I can see the progress I've made. I'm going to start taking a picture every 10 pounds for the last 30 pounds so that I can really see a difference. It's amazing how much better I feel about myself now. I know that I still have work to do before I'm in super good shape, but I'm much more confidant in my body, even though I still have work to do.

August 2011, 250 pounds
March 2012, 220 pounds

May 2012, 207 pounds

July 2012, 197 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment