Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's been a while


So...I'm almost all set up at home for work. I still need to go and get a desk from IKEA cause the table I am using annoys the crap outta me! I love working at home. I wake up 10 minutes before I have to start working....I can go down to the kitchen every few hours to get a snack....my music can be as loud as I want and I can sing horribly as loud as I want! I love it. Dom and I have been having a lot of fun taking pictures of the puppies lately...including after their bath last week. Dominic taught them to get in the linen closet after their bath to roll around and dry off. I thought that it was hilarious and so adorably cute! They just hung out in the closet and kept rolling around and tossing the towels on top of themselves. I realized today that it is Daisy's 4th birthday. It seems like we just barely got my little 5 month old puppy...she shouldn't be 4 already! If this is how fast time flies with my puppies, I can't imagine how fast it is going to go when I have a kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment