Sunday, June 14, 2009

So Utah with Marina was way fun! We got to dye our hair...do face masks...fall asleep watching really cheesy chick flicks...eat a TON of crap...and go to Des's wedding. It was alot of fun and I totally miss that girl! Her daughter Desi is a crack and a half. Des (the old college rommie) couldn't stop making out with her new husband, which was hilarious! Des was practically attacking him...and she said breast in church without even blushing...man she sure has grown up! Now that I am back home, things are kinda crazy. Dom went to urgent care the other night cause he has been feeling so sick and found out that he as a bacterial infection, but they don't know what kind of bacterial infection. So he is on anti-biotics hoping they will clear it up. His side has also been bothering him for a few weeks now. He had his appendix out like 7 yrs ago and it has always been kinda big with scar tissue, but now it is sensitive to the touch and swollen more then normal. The dr ordered a CT scan to make sure that nothing is growing under there, but the place can't take him till the 23rd, they said it takes that long to verify insurance...which I don't believe. I tried to get him to let me take him to the ER...but he refuses, so we shall see. Other then that, I have one more week in the office and then I am working from home! I can't wait and I hope that I can handle it so that I get to stay at home. It will be kinda nice to not have to drive anywhere! I also can't wait to go to Texas for a few days for 4th of July. It will be nice to see my parents and my nephew get baptized. Hopefully, I will get to see fireworks too...I don't think that I have really seen them since I was in Idaho for D's wedding in 04...and I LOVE fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment