Wednesday, March 31, 2010

BOO!!!!

So yea, we didn't get the house afterall. The appraisal came in super low cause apparently the house was like 200 sq ft smaller then the seller said. Needless to say, the dude won't drop the price down to the appraisal price, which makes no sense because he won't be able to sell it for more then the appraisal. So now we are back to square one. We went out last Saturday and found absolutely NOTHING!!! I was so mad at the lack of choices available to us. So we decided that we are going to raise out price, AGAIN. Now that we've raised our price, there are more options available to us, and they are closer in and not just in East Mesa and Queen Creek. I went out yesterday and looked at some new builds, but they were all small. I'm going out today to look at some more new builds and then a couple of other houses in Queen Creek. Tomorrow I think that I am going to focus on houses in Gilbert. I just hope we find something soon. I am so sick of looking for a house and then getting a house and having my hopes dashed because something happens...it's frustrating. Dominic and I are ready to be in our own house so that we can start working on growing our family. I always thought it would be so much fun to go and look at houses, but it hasn't been fun at all, it's been one really long, drawn out, stressful, painful, and expensive process. AND because of all the stress from the house crap, I've made myself sick and I'm having crazy, crazy dreams. Dom isn't sleeping through the night either. He's falling asleep fine, but then he wakes up around 1 or 2 and then he is in and out of sleep until the alarm goes off at 5:50. We are both so ready for the stress to be over with so that we can have a peaceful nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment