Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Once again...

We are once again under contract. This house came on the market late Friday afternoon, we went and looked first thing Saturday morning and I fell in love. We found out yesterday afternoon that our offer was accepted! We have the inspection in Saturday morning and I'm hoping that everything is good. This house is beautiful. The inside was just redone and everything is brand new and ungraded. It's a little smaller then the other house, and it's a little farther away, but I like it a TON more. I'm feeling really good about this one. The builder of this house has a much better reputation then the builder of the last house, so that's a positive sign. I've actually never even heard anything bad about this builder. As long as everything goes good on Saturday, we will be closing March 26th, the day after our 5 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe that we've been married for almost 5 years, it's crazy! Fingers are crossed that everything goes well and I'm in my own house by the end of the month. Oh, and since I'll have a house, I'm going to Texas with Marina and Desi for Easter so that I can get the rest of my stuff from my parents house before they move. Well, everything but the hutch...I'm too scared to move that cause I might break it...

No comments:

Post a Comment