Friday, April 1, 2011

It's gettin hot in here...

Summer is upon us in AZ. It's starting to get HOT! I hate the summer, I don't do well with heat. At least this summer I'm not going to be looking at houses that are blistering hot...so that's nice! Dom has started complaining about it being hot in the house, we haven't had the AC on in a long time and it was set a little high, we've just been turning the fans on to cool the rooms down. I ordered some blackout curtains for our room that are supposed to help keep the heat out, we'll see if they work. I'm very excited about getting them because then maybe I'll be able to figure out how to decorate my room. Now I just need to convince Dom to let me change the door knobs and handles on the kitchen cupboards! Dom and I just had our 6 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe we've been married for 6 years, it seems like it was just yesterday. He spoiled me, of course, and bought me a treadmill. I've been wanting one for a while. We used to walk when he got home from work, but then we ended up not eating until about 8:30 or 9, which isn't good. Plus with it getting hot, it makes me not want to be outside to walk. So now I walk when I'm done with work and then I make dinner. It's rather nice! I got Dom a Nintendo DS and a couple of games, and I'm trading his xbox in for a new one since his is broken. He has a bunch of games that he hasn't been able to play and he's looking forward to playing them. Dom is taking some time off the week of my birthday, and we need a vacation, so I'm trying to figure out where we are going to go. No clue yet, but I'm sure that I'll soon figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment