Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dom and Desi

So Dom and I had most of last week off since he has vacation time to burn. Desi came over on Thursday night and Dom planned for it to be a Star Wars night since Desi wanted to watch the movies with him. I have always refused to watch Star Wars but Desi asked me to watch with her, and I can't say no...so I've finally watched them. While we were watching, Desi crawled up on Dom's lap and told him that he's her favorite friend. It was so cute! We went bowling on Friday and it was hilarious that Desi wanted to bowl just like Dom. Dom seriously throws the ball down the lane, so Desi kept trying to throw the ball, so funny! Desi is coming over again on Friday and she's excited because the Justin Bieber movie comes out and Dom promised to buy it for her since he refused to go see it with her in the theater. He is all into it! It's hilarious becuase he's trying to make it something special for her. He is so adorable with her, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment