Monday, May 16, 2011

The fun never stops...

Dom cracks me up! Dom always likes to go bowling...and I suck at it! I think he likes to go because he knows that he can beat me. So we took Desi bowling on Saturday because there is a cheap bowling alley close to our house. I did really well for me the first game...I got my highest score ever of 112 AND I beat Dom. Which is a first...and will probably never happen again. Then everything crashed during the second game...I bowled a 68...and Dom bowled a 164. Desi even beat me, and she's only 4! Dom and I have often said that we should join a bowling league...but I don't want to until I'm a little better. I think instead we are just going to go bowling a few times a month. The alley by our house has really good summer specials so it's cheaper then us going to a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment