Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Oh My

It's crazy how fast things in life change. So I went to Disneyland with Dom's family and it was fun for the most part. I got irritated with his mom, but that isn't anything new. The girls had a lot of fun going on all the crazy rides. Dom was very sad that he didn't get to go and told Serena and Aria we should all go next summer. Serena will be in either China or Italy with Dom's parents, so Dom told Aria we would take just her. I was not a huge fan of going since it was summer and it was way busier then when we usually go during the winter, but we'll see what ends up happening.
Over the last week, our plans to continue with fertility treatments has come to a streaking halt. We are no longer going to be doing 3 more fertility treatments. We aren't pregnant, since it's an impossibilty for us to get pregnant at this time. We are off the baby train for probably about 3 years, then hopefully we will be able to do an IVF cycle that will work, but who knows. So Dom and I are both feeling that we probably won't ever have any kids, and we are both coming to terms with it.
We are just working like crazy, Dom is going to a million doctor appointments, and our puppies continue to be spoiled rotten. It's been almost a year since we've been in our house and time sure has flown! I am going to Idaho for a long weekend in August for a family reunion. I'm very excited to get back to SE Idaho since I haven't been there since Sept 2005. I LOVE Idaho and I'm really excited to get to see my family, grandma's house, the Ririe house, and to go to the cemetary. I told Dom that I will also be stopping at Mrs. Cavanaugh's, which makes me a very happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment