Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crazy Busy

Life the last few weeks have been kinda hectic, and it's not gonna slow down anytime soon. Over Memorial Day weekend, Dom went to the Indy 500 with my dad, 4 brothers and 2 brothers-in-law. He wasn't that excited about going, but he ended up having a good time. He has since decided that he is going to go every year and that auto racing is his new sport of choice since it doesn't look like football is going to be coming back this year. (I don't know if he's joking or being serious, and it's kinda scaring me!) While he was gone, D and Kailee came down from Boise and we spent the weekend at Amber's house floating in the pool. Kailee is such a cute little kid and she's so much fun.
We got to hang out with Desi again this past weekend, which is always fun. She and Dom had a couple of tea parties, we took her to see Pirates, and she cracked us up while we watched her play the Kinect. She and Dom also did some fighting with their light sabers, and she got a kick out of him letting her jump on him to wake him up from his nap. Then they kept 'fighting'. Dom called me yesterday to tell me that he finally realized why he was so sore...he got beat up by a 4 year old. It's adorable to see the two of them together, it just makes my heart melt.
This coming weekend, our nieces, Serena and Aria, are coming down from Seattle for a little over 2 weeks. We're excited to see them. We saw Serena last summer since she went on the Europe trip with Joe and spent a couple extra days here, but we haven't seen Aria in 3 1/2 years. Joe and Richard have a lot of activities planned while they are here, one of which is Disneyland. Joe asked Dom and I to come along, but Dom doesn't have anymore vacation time available, so just I'm going with them. I'm pretty excited about it cause I know I'll be spending a lot of time with Serena, Aria and Celine since Joe and Richard don't like the roller coaster rides. Plus I can run around with the girls if Joe and Richard need a break.
In 2 weeks my brother Rob and his wife Allison are coming to town for Allison's Dirty 30. I'm very excited to see them since I don't get to see them often enough. We get to stay at a resort here in town so it should be lots of fun.
Then it's 4th of July and the month of birthday's begins. We have 8 birthday's in July, it's crazy! David is the 4th; mom is the 7th; Benjamin, Randall and Pierre are all the 15th; Dom is the 19th; Amber is the 24th; and Andy is the 26th. I think even if we weren't doing fertility treatments, I would always try to plan on NOT having a kid in July.
We will be starting the 1st of our final 3 fertility treatments in July, so hopefully one of them works!

No comments:

Post a Comment