Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And so it goes...

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about this cycle. Last month I started getting queasy the day after starting the progesterone, this month I didn't start getting queasy until yesterday, which I'm totally cool with. But I was crampy all last weekend...and I haven't been able to sleep through the night since last Thursday...I wake up about 3 or 3:30 because I have to pee and then I can't go back to sleep, I just kinda drift in and out of sleep. I'm super exhausted and feel like I could sleep all day, I just can't sleep at night. I also can't sleep on my side like I normally do because then I feel sick...and everytime Dom flips around in the night and shakes the bed I feel sick. I am always super hungry and thirsty, but I'm totally craving apples and salad. Plus I'm peeing every 2-3 hours which sucks. I've been getting headaches too, which is really uncommon for me. I'm totally over-analyzing every little thing and driving myself crazy...so hopefully I don't get disappointed on Sunday...or Saturday if I can convince Dom to give me my test (he hid them!)

On a non-baby note, Dom told me that he wants to go on a vacation since our last vacation with just the 2 of us was Paris in Feb 09. I'd say it's about time for a vacation, but I don't know if it's gonna work. He got sick earlier this month and ended up using 3 days of vacation. He also has 5 days planned in December and 2 in May, which only leaves him with 3 or 4 days which I want him to use when/if we have a baby. He has 8 float days available, but he can only use 3 in a row...so we are running into issues. I might have him switch some of the vacation days he already has scheduled to float days, but we'll see what happens. If we don't get pregnant this month or next, we won't need to worry about it, but I'm trying to be positive about being pregnant. Also, I don't know where to go on vacation. Dom wants to go to Hawaii, but plane tickets are so expensive. Plane tickets anywhere are expensive and so I've been thinking about going somewhere we can drive. I was thinking it'd be really fun to go to Colorado since I haven't been there since I was a kid and he's never been there, but he doesn't seem too excited about it. I just want to go someplace out of the way so that we can just chill and relax, but who knows what will happen...

1 comment:

  1. hey Steph! Just a little note to say I've been reading your blog and my fingers are crossed for big ol' positive this cycle! I had terrible cramps when I had a positive.

    xoxo
    Liz

    ReplyDelete