Thursday, February 11, 2010

Could it really be????

Could it possibly have happened? Dom and I started looking for a house in September. We've gotten very aggressive about it the past couple of months and have submitted countless offers, only to never get the house. Last night, our realtor called me and told me that we got a house!!! It's a super cute house that we both really love and we're really excited about it. So now we just have to get all the paperwork done and the house is ours! There is very little that has to be done to the house, just paint in the main room, paint on the porch, and a big ole tree in the middle of the backyard that will have to be pulled up. I can't believe that Dom and I are FINALLY going to be on our own again. I'm so excited to have some privacy with my hubby again. And the puppies are very excited about having their very own backyard and being able to sit on any furniture in the house they want! I'm very excited to have my own kitchen again and to be able to cook whatever I want. I'm just excited. So fingers are crossed that everything goes through and we are in our house before our 5 yr anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment