Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Patton Update

Patton had her surgery yesterday and everything went well. She was completely out of it when we picked her up and she was walking around like she didn't know what was going on. I accidentally hurt her when I went to pick her up so that I could put her in the car, I felt so bad cause she cried the entire way home...and then she kept crying when we got home. She was hardly moving, she wasn't my normal baby. She ended up doing really well last night and slept through the night, which I wasn't expecting. She is already feeling better this morning, but I think that she's outdone herself already. She jumped off the bed this morning and then back on, but now she doesn't even want to walk up and down the stairs...so I think the bed jumping wore her out! I'll have to post a picture of her from last night because the bandage on her arm was camo, which made Dom smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment