Monday, February 15, 2010

Totally avoiding schoolwork....

I totally don't want to write my psych paper right now, so I'll write another blog instead! Dom and I signed all the paperwork for our house on Saturday and we are officially under contract!! I'm so excited, I can't believe that we are actually getting our house! Our closing date with the bank is 4/6/10, but our broker said that we should be able to close sooner then that. He wants to make sure that we close in 30 days, which would put us at March 14. I just want to be in our house before our anniversary on March 25. We took Dom's parents over to see the house today and so that I could make a list of all the stuff that I am going to need to get. I need a washer/dryer, fridge, blinds, shower rods, and I need to paint the family room, the hallway, and the porch beams. I also need to have someone come out and put a doggie door in the master bedroom for Patton, she has the tendency to like going outside in the middle of the night, and Dom doesn't like to sleep with the bedroom door open, so a doggie door in the bedroom is a must. I also forgot how big my closet is going to be, it's HUGE!!!! And I have a lemon tree, orange tree, and rose bushes in the backyard already, we're just gonna have to start watering the grass cause it's all dead and dry. I'm really excited to be getting our house. Neither one of us can wait to move in and begin to make it ours. Dom is most excited about the 3 car garage and that the house is pre-wired for surround sound. I'm most excited to have my own kitchen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment